Sunday, August 7, 2011

I continue to try colors (this pic is not even the most recent!):



















And just for good measure, because I like to consider all possibilities... please vote on your fav (I've already chosen mine!). PS-these are not finished, just samples:

 (Black)





























 (Bronze)
 (Silver)
 (Macro of black)
 (Macro of bronze)
 (Macro of silver)
And here are two vanities I picked up. It's definitely "too early" but the deal was irresistible and they're beautiful. And exactly what I've been looking for!

Here is a house that is a very similar to one color scheme I'm considering (soft teal with red). This particular house was designed by Sara (who we're using):

















And I also found this Victorian beauty:

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the bronze.

    Also, I love the soft teal/red color scheme. I'm actually working on a knitted blanket which incorporates both of those colors.

    ReplyDelete