Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goodies - by Holly

Kids are napping and I have a chance to enjoy some goodies!

















1) Elmwood - samples of reclaimed hardwood flooring arrived today. Mama like.

2) Horsehead  bookends -  $2.50/ea from the Habitat store. The perspective in this pic makes them look tiny but they are a good 5" tall, heavy, and ugly. I plan on spray painting them, because that's my solution to everything.

3) Outlet covers - $0.25/ea also from the Habitat store. I figure we can definitely use white outlet covers...

4) Paint - yes, I bought an entire fandeck from Sherwin Williams; I did this quite a while ago. :) I'm exploring soft teals (dont' freak out) with a bold red (breathe) for the outside of the house. You're just gonna have to trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, that color combination sounds AMAZING and makes me pant with anticipation. :) I love soft blue wit bold red. The neighborhood needs less white/beige! Go bold.

    ReplyDelete