Friday, December 30, 2011

Master Suite - by Holly

Yesterday I painted the master bedroom (all but one wall, ran out of paint). The color is a last minute change that I feel really good about. The color is SW Accessible Beige (in the taupe family) and it's the perfect cool neutral to blend with all our warm curtains, furniture, etc. It might seem a bit blah by itself, but I think it will be a great backdrop to everything else in the room.

I can picture a fireplace between these two windows. O:)

Our "foyer" is on the left. The other door you see is the closet.

Tilework in the master bathroom. Mama like.

3 holes for the roman tub faucet. Shower (that I will complete). Glass enclosure someday...



And here are a few other pics of the house:

Floors complete (installed)

Hard to imagine kids playing in the backyard... :) But I have a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment