Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My throw down with Home Goods - by Holly

According to most of my friends I have a reputation for getting justice with retailers. Earlier today I purchased two amazing mirrors from Home Goods and as I was putting them in the car I saw the outsides were cracked. I debated over the afternoon whether or not I should keep them... and ultimately decided that it was too much money for a damaged mirror. I went to return them both while Colin was giving the kids a bath and was told by the manager (Terry) that they "don't sell broken glass." Uh, are you sure about that? Cause I'm pretty sure you just did. She wasn't budging on the issue so I persisted through our heated argument and she finally accepted the return. The statement that got her attention, "But that's exactly what you did so what, is your "policy" is to screw your customer?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment