Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dining Room Gets Paint--with a twist!

This is what the space looked like when we bought the house:





After our initial renovations it looked like this:







Then we started to paint:




Wanting to do something unique, I very carefully selected green walls and a yellow ceiling. 




And then I hated it. So I painted over the green walls because that was the fastest/easiest way to change it. There were times during the day when the green/yellow looked lovely, and other times it looked like a glowing nuclear reaction. I like this much better:







1 comment:

  1. I painted the kitchen at Queen St a shade of yellow that was gorgeous in the summer when the room was flooded with light... and looked like dried mustard every other time. Painted it several times over until settling on a light blue.

    ReplyDelete