Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Rantings of a Mad Woman - by Holly

We have been thinking about a clawfoot tub in the master bath. I'm torn because the freestanding tubs only offer the "champagne massage" which is the air bath--NOT a back massaging whirlpool. I haven't used either so I am really at a loss. Anyone have any experiences to offer? I use the tub for relaxation time after the crazy that is (my) kids so it IS something I will use often. :)

I've been drawing the master bath since it's my last chance to make any changes but first, let me present the most recent plans (click and zoom):



And here are different things I've been drawing. Please know that I NEVER intended these sketches to be on the blog so don't make fun... ;) Also, I made sure to draw fireplaces in each of these--it's just wishful thinking. Don't get too caught up in the way I drew things, just the general layout...

Plan 1




Plan 2


Plan 3




 Feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment